Drawing on a pool of highly experienced and respected consultants, Montrose is ideally positioned to
provide technical assistance (TA) in education, health, livelihoods, economic development and environment programmes.
Our TA work to date, contracted by DFID, UN Agencies and private companies has involved specialist technical support to both implementing partners as well as local, regional and national governments and institutions leading to improved systems, policies and frameworks. These, in turn, have improved people’s opportunities, working conditions, health, education and well-being.
Our pool of national and international experts possesses a wealth of contextual knowledge and understanding and are able to draw on evidence and insight that leads to sustainable solutions which can be owned and led by the stakeholders and communities in which we work.
Montrose has contributed to a wide range of TA activities, including:
- health systems strengthening
- capacity building and development in various agricultural value chains
- entrepreneurship and business skills training
- water resource management
- capacity building in the use of climate information
- increasing accountability in education with tools and systems for improving and monitoring
performance and attendance
- developing quality education provisions
- capacity building for government departments in the use of information management systems
- policy development across our core sectors