Montrose works with a wide range of technical specialists and delivery experts, complementing our core technical team. We engage national or regional consultants on project work, maximising local understanding and access to networks, and saving costs of flights and accommodation that in other firms are passed onto the client.
Characteristics we look for in the people we work with include:
- Talent and ability
- Ability to perform under pressure and in challenging contexts
- Flexible and creative thinkers able to take on difficult assignments
- Commitment to values of quality and client responsiveness
- An interest in innovative work that makes a difference to people’s lives
We work with technical specialists that can support our practice areas, namely:
- Economic development and livelihoods
- Monitoring, evaluation, research and learning
- Social performance
- Institutional strengthening
We also work with technical specialists that cover cross-cutting areas such as sustainable development, gender and social inclusion, economics, accountability, and governance.
Equally, we welcome applications from high performing project managers, ideally with experience of effectively delivering projects in Africa or Asia.
If you would like to express your interest in working for Montrose in the future, please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.